Mar 11, 2010

HIGH FASHION?


I also love the runway. I mean it seems to be the opposite of what I should like because I am trying to sell my stuff on Etsy... but I think the fashion ideas are fantastic forms of art. The women are terrifyingly thin, but the designers and the fashion are what I find fascinating. An alarming trend for men's pants this year is the low crotch. THIS is frightening. So I felt I needed to blog about it and show my comparison visually. To me this isn't a nod to cultures everywhere... where it is hot and it makes sense to have flowy clothing. I mean come on. To me this screams HAMMER TIME. Obviously the "high fashion circa 2010" is on the right. And your boy there is on the left... I feel a song coming on.

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment