Mar 14, 2010

blog blog blah


Brilliant article: Honey, Don’t Bother Mommy. I’m Too Busy Building My Brand.

Interesting takes on the whole blogosphere. Blogging for you, blogging for cash, blogging to review, blogging for your business... I mean why do I write-I mean blog? Do I secretly hope I get a movie contract and Meryl Streep will play Martha Stewart? Do I want the corporate sponsorship and a trip to the Oscars (Tony's are in June)?

I mean there is a part of it for my dad so he knows I can spell and write a somewhat cohesive sentence and that the college education he invested in is paying off (although admittedly still using spell check). But really I am so confused. There are so many topics to write about and I don't know where to go with this blog. I am tempted to create a blog for each idea:

1. my blog for kids' art projects and pictures to go with it
2. my blog about my family but that gets tricky even when you change names
3. my blog about my indie designer business
4. my blog about life as a stay at home mom and all the (insert gag here) tricky situations you find yourself in (obnoxious)

I mean I guess this can be about all those things. But, first I must share an incredibly important piece of information here: my favorite cereal is Reese's Puffs.

And, honestly there would be NO GUILT on my part for taking any product samples of it. I would take them all and describe the delight of the crunch in every bite all in the name of corporate America. THAT is how good they are. Seriously you would sell your soul to the devil too.

No comments:

Post a Comment